Saturday, January 24, 2009

Progress...

I thought that I would give you all a little update on the progress of my book. I am currently about halfway done organizing and imputing all of the little details into the computer. When I am done with that, which will probably be within the next month, it will be easier to sit down and actually do some more of the writing. Getting my brain organized with all the facts is half of the struggle!

We still only have an internet connection in the bathroom of our house, so it is difficult to be "actively" posting. Hopefully we will get complete internet capabilities in the next few weeks.

I pray that the Lord is blessing all of you with strength and peace.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were writing a book...do tell! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am Naomi! I haven't really talked about it with other people that much yet, but basically, it is the story of my mom and her walk with God...and how it affected me when she was sick...what I learned, what God is still teaching me, and how much hope HE gives through the darkest valleys! As you can imagine...it is SO difficult trying to get all of the dates and stories correct....SO much went on during that time in my life, that it gets a bit muddled in my brain....

    I might be asking your sis about publishing advice! :)

    Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...