Thursday, December 16, 2010

What breaks are made of...

What are breaks made of?
Eating lots of food, sleeping until noon, and spending time with family...
That's what the best breaks are made of....

HI friends! Wow, I know it's been so long since I've updated my blog. College is done for this semester, so I'm extremely excited about that! The break has been just wonderful so far. I checked my final grades and I think I got A's all across the board... woohoo!

AND I just found out that I'm singing a solo in Cabaret at college in January - not sure about that date yet. Some of you might wonder what I'm singing... I'll give you a hint:



Yep, she sings it! Colors of the Wind is the song that I auditioned with, and apparently they thought it was good enough to sing during Cabaret. I'm really excited! But stinking nervous... I haven't done too many solos in my life. SCARY.


On a completely different note, I've been doing photography lately - trying to get my business up and running. I have an engagement session this Saturday, so that should be fun! Here are a few of my favorite shots from my dad's engagement session:







You can view more of my work here: www.zemages.com

And now... I must go fill out more of an application that has been looming over my head for the past few weeks. :(

Blessings to you all! And Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...