Thursday, December 10, 2009

Been awhile.... again...

So, I'm pretty sure that there will come a day when I will NOT have to say "I'm sorry it's been awhile and I haven't posted in like a month..."

But here I am again... saying I'm sorry that it's been awhile.

My life has been utter craziness. No joke. This week is finals week, which makes it even more crazy.

OH OH OH.... so I got new glasses today!!!! Exciting!!!! I really needed new ones... I would put up a picture, but I have BRACES now too.... yes. So no pictures are going to circulate around the web if I have anything to do with it.

(Actually, the real reason is that I don't have time to upload a picture of myself in glasses and put it on here. Maybe I'll put one up later....)

I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas season! Christ is risen and living!!!!

OH OH... and I want you all to know that I just got invited to be a co-author on a devotional site that was recently started. I'll link you up when it gets going, which should be January 1st. I'm excited to write about different chapters from books of the Bible! Stay tuned. :)


5 comments:

  1. So exciting!! I look forward to reading your devotionals! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily, I will look forward to the devotional. And I know you are a busy gal, so whenever you blog it is a treat for us! You are a sweetie!

    Grandma Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun stuff! (Well, apart from the finals...)

    Oh, and don't feel like a bad blogger... that title belongs to me. lol I go months without blogging. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh fun! New glassees! I just got new glasses a few months ago, but I don't know exactly what's going on with my eyes right now. They're kind of just therapy glasses, since I can't see up close with both eyes working together, but I've been reading more recently, and they don't seem to be helping much. :P Oh well...maybe I'll start doing some of those eye yoga exercises...or maybe I'll just get my eyes checked again at the start of the year to see what's going on. Anyways...I want to see yours!

    I'm excited to read the devotions that you write! Definitely share the link with us when you can so that we can go and read. :)

    Love ya!
    --Ab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I just wanted to stop by and give a howdy from my little part of Kansas! Hope you are doing well :O)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...