Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
- 32 ounce package of frozen hash brown potatoes
- 8 ounces of diced ham
- 2 cans of condensed cream of potato soup (if you like mushrooms I enjoy doing one can cream of mushroom and one can cream of potato)
- 16 ounces of sour cream
- 2 1/2 cups of sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups of grated Parmesan cheese
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together except the Parmesan cheese. Once it's adequately mixed, spread all of it in the prepared dish and then sprinkle the leftover Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 1 hour in preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly brown.
Enjoy! And thanks for visiting today!