Friday, July 10, 2009

Haircuts and Glasses of Milk

WELL... you will never guess what Shauna and I did yesterday...we went and got our haircuts! Ha ha... exciting huh? The split ends were shouting at me and I couldn't take it anymore...



Isn't Shauna's hair cute? I just love it!

And this is mine...granted it hardly looks different except for being very straight. But the split ends have gone bye bye and I'm very happy about that!

Now, on to other random thoughts. I probably shouldn't be blogging today since I didn't make my word count of 1,800 words on my book yesterday. I need to write close to 4,000 today I think... hopefully I can do it! That's why I'm keeping this post short.

But I do have a funny story to tell:

This morning I received a letter from a friend back home which my sister wanted to read. When I said no, she got this mischievous grin on her face (like all little sisters do) and ran into the living room. I pretended to chase her in there, but I knew that the letter was upstairs in my room, so I wasn't too annoyed. I went back into the kitchen and was in the middle of eating my English muffin when suddenly, I heard footsteps running up the stairs. I knew that she was running up to my room to try to find the letter, so I walked out of the kitchen and was just starting to walk up the stairs when a huge couch cushion came flying from up above me. Unfortunately for Shauna, I was carrying a full glass of milk at the time and it went spraying all over me, the stairs, and the wall! Whoops... sorry landlord!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...