Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Early Morning Weirdness...And Blog Hop

Hmmm... are you all aware at how much I'm NOT a morning person? Well let me tell you... I'm not. This probably has something to do with the fact that I stay up until I can't keep my eyes open any longer and then crash. But even when I do go to bed "early"... say 10:30, I still can't seem to be motivated to get up. Hmmm... I need to start working on that possibly...............nah. I won't be a college student forever! *grin*

SO... that being said...

I woke up at 5:33 this morning. Yes... 5:33AM! WHOOPEE FOR ME. I'll probably be exhausted later. For some reason, I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep. Unusual, eh? However, I think it might have been God... because I was able to chat with a few dear friends from back home... since it was 11:30pm their time. :)

AND NOW... for an update on the book progress. I'm currently at 42,642 words... hoping to reach at least 44,000 by the end of the day. Perhaps it's a good thing that I'm getting an early start!

Oh oh OH...and another one of my textbooks arrived yesterday! It's called "Crossroads - Creative Writing Exercises in Four Genres"..... exciting, huh? I thought so too! :)

Oh yes, and this weeks theme for the blog hop is "Favorite Kid Photos".... but how in the world am I supposed to pick just a few out of ALL the photos of children that I have? Impossible! So, I'm officially changing the title to read "Favorite Photos of My Cousin Maya":

Doesn't she have the cutest little cheesy grin in the world? I think so... but I'm biased. :)


MckLinky Blog Hop

7 comments:

  1. Enjoying the blog hop. I love looking at pictures. Yours are great.

    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos! I am not a morning person either! I stay up way too late and then my kids wake me up WAY too early!
    Heather-blog hoppin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, on this thing you are not biased. That is one cute kid! I know biased, because I have 21 nieces & nephews and have been known to brag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I’m just hopping around. I have enjoyed your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just blog hoppin' by! Sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all... hello!! It is so nice to meet you! I'm glad that you stopped by and joined in my give away!! I've enjoyed rambeling through your blog very much the past little bit. I will be back soon! Good luck and God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVED my visit here. I also LOVED seeing your heart for Jesus. Especially at such a young age. Actually, around the same age as my oldest daughter.

    I too lost my mom to cancer. And I too am writing a book. Pretty cool, huh?

    So, make sure to stop by tomorrow. Your blog is one of my blessed blogs of the month.

    Blessings, Joanne :O)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...