Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mcklinky Blog Hop... Favorite Photo Tuesday!


"Scared Eyes Masking a Timid Heart"


***Hello Friends! I'm currently trying to figure out how to link up to other blogs and participate in stuff like this...and frankly, I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing! So bear with me here... I'm trying! This week on Tuesday, 7/7/09, the theme is a "favorite photograph"! I'm excited to try this out because you know how much I LOVE photography! I took this picture when I was in Kenya a few weeks ago. Happy Tuesday to all of you! And if you're here for the first time: welcome welcome WELCOME!I hope you enjoy your visit!***

MckLinky Blog Hop

6 comments:

  1. That's quite a pic Emily. So much in it. What a neat experience for you. By the way, I just read your "About Me" and just love all that you said - touched my heart. You are a beautiful person.
    Love,
    Lynnette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! What a blessing and an honor to serve God in such amazing places!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a profound photo!

    May God continue to bless you in your journeys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job linking now you can hop the blog linky...
    luv the picture its darling

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've a very lovely blog, & such a lovely family. How very special for you to have such loving connection, even with your mama gone. Blessings on you dear.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...